Why you should sell your Seattle home with Gerhard.
You would be right in trusting to sell your Seattle home with Gerhard because of his 25-year career in design and marketing. But perhaps more important is his track record of selling homes as quickly as feasible at the highest possible price. The main reason for his success lies in the system he’s created to list and sell homes.
Price Your Home to Sell.
- Economy – interest rates, employment, consumer confidence
- Competition and Market – neighborhood, local supply & demand
- Location – distances, commute, schools
- Character and Function – size, appearance, style
- Public information – county records, automatic valuations
- Motivation – reasons to sell, timing
Prepare Your Home to Sell.
- Check public records – correct if out of date, claim home on portals
- Take inventory – condition, seller disclosure, prepare listing input
- Make repairs and improvements – safety, return on investment
- Make interior buyer friendly – clean, pleasant, navigable
- Create curb appeal – grounds, vegetation, lights
- Estimate net proceeds – different price points, costs of sale
Present Your Home to Sell.
- Create list of facts and features – complete property resource
- Take pictures, video – MLS, Web, print
- List on MLS – automated syndication to brokerage firms and portals
- Create web media – custom website, portals, social media
- Create print media – flyer, exterior sign, interior displays
- Plan post-listing activities – response to agent visits, open houses, social media
What a client said
Thanks for the help with our homes! In 2009 you found us a brand new house to rent when we moved to Seattle, in 2011 you found us a beautiful craftsman house to buy, and in 2015 you helped us sell that beautiful house for 25% more than we bought it for.
Being first time home buyers, we learned a lot through that process and that helped us buy our next home in California. The realtor that was helping the buyers of our last house even commented to us what a joy it was to work with you. He explained many realtors are “flaky” and it can be like pulling teeth to get everything done. He told me how refreshing it was to work with you, that you were really on top of all of the magic (voodoo?). I guess that must have been true, because there were zero delays or issues and in my limited experience of 1 purchase and 1 home sale, you have given the illusion it’s simple and painless, which I guess as a customer, is all I care about.
We really appreciate all of the advice you gave, the help with staging parts of the house, getting the photos done, and just making sure the house looked to its potential for prospective buyers.