West Bellevue Home for Sale – Sold
This West Bellevue home for sale is located on a quiet street just half-a-mile from Bellevue Square. There, you can you can browse 180 stores, including Apple, Nordstrom, UNIQLO, Coach, Zara and MaxMara, and visit a variety of restaurants. The 4-bedroom home features a fully fenced yard, an updated kitchen, and a new roof. This home was listed for $925,000 and sold for $1,078,000 – 16.5% above list price. (Continued below picture gallery.)
Generate income while designing your dream home
Ultimately, you want to build a home deserving of the location and the changing neighborhood. In the meantime, you can move into this 2-level home yourself or temporarily become its landlord. The estimated monthly rent is $3,000. While you are living in the home or are renting it out, you can design your dream home on the level lot and get the necessary permits from the City of Bellevue. There are already several new luxury million-dollar homes on the same street (pictures below). The children on this street are students in the award-winning Bellevue School District.
Questions? Send an email to Gerhard Ade.
West Bellevue Home for Sale: Basic Facts
- List price: $925,000 – Sold Price $1,078,000
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 908781
- 2015 Taxes $5,335
- Built 1952
- 1,680 square feet (156m2)
- 7,072 square foot lot (657m2)
- 4 bedrooms – 3 upstairs, 1 downstairs
- 1.75 bathrooms (1 full upstairs, 3/4 downstairs)
- Kitchen with separate eating space
- Wood fireplaces upstairs and downstairs
- All appliances stay with the home
- Floor coverings: hardwood upstairs, cork in kitchen, wall-to-wall carpet,
- Flat yard with small trees, bushes, and gardening space
- Miniature Swiss Chalet playhouse
- Schools: Bellevue School District
- Utilities: City of Bellevue, Puget Sound Energy, Garbage Collection
City of Bellevue Zoning
Buyer must verify all information with the City of Bellevue.
West Bellevue Home for Sale: Updates
- Kitchen upgrades 2004
- New roof 2015
- New furnace 2012
Directions to West Bellevue home for sale:
From NE 8th St, go North on 100th Ave NE, then East on NE 13th St. Home is straight ahead on 102nd Ave NE.