Kirkland Home For Sale – Sold!
Kirkland Home for Sale: Pride of ownership shows everywhere. Step on the gleaming hardwood floors and experience the pride of ownership in this light-filled, 2-story, 4-bedroom home. Take the stairway to the secluded upstairs master suite with adjoining loft and home office. Customize the spacious kitchen with eating space to fit your taste and needs. Use the living room for dining and relax in the family room. (…continued below pictures.)
Enjoy the fully-fenced backyard, deck and garden space. Arrive in under five minutes at shops, I-405 and the Brickyard Park & Ride. Take nearby bus to Seattle (257) and Bothell (238). Cascadia College and University of Washington Bothell Campus are a short bus ride away. Northshore schools include Inglemoor high school with its International Baccalaureate Program
The picture is from the Open House on Sunday, December 8th. There were more than 20 interested parties who toured the home.
Kirkland Home For Sale – Some Facts
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 571839
- 2,240 square feet
- 7,820 square foot lot (fully fenced)
- Originally built in 1967
- Addition, including 2nd story, 2004
- 4 bedrooms (3 downstairs, mastersuite upstairs)
- 2.75 bathrooms (1 full upstairs, 1 full and 3/4 downstairs)
- Kitchen with eating space
- Gas stove and gas fire place
- All appliances stay with home (new refrigerator, new dish washer)
- Floor coverings: hardwood floors, wall-to-wall carpets, and linoleum
- New water heater, furnace about 10 years old, roof 15 (newer on addition)
- Attached two-car garage
- Backyard with deck and raised garden bed
- 2013 Taxes $4,799
For price comparison see this listing of another Kirkland home for sale right across the street. Listed for $375,000 and sold 6 days later for $425,000!
Pricing, Preparing & Presenting Your Home for Sale
The home owners who entrust Gerhard with their listings know from experience that his “Three P” method works. The usual results are listings that get the attention of potential buyers, get offers and sell quickly at or above list price.
If you need more detailed information on Kirkland home sales, such as home prices in your neighborhood, don’t hesitate to contact me by email.