Monroe Home Sold – the best of Fryelands for $300,000
Monroe Home sold: This two-story home with master suite and two bedrooms upstairs is renewed inside and out. As good as new are all doors, including garage, interior paint, trim, cabinets, book cases, wood & stone flooring, carpet, staircase, and kitchen counters. Totally new are roof, exterior paint, and shutters. Seller rebuilt large deck and added sump pump and drain around foundation. Add to that a fenced backyard, raised beds with drip system and a raspberry patch and you got yourself quite a home.
1,714 square foot home on a flat, fully fenced 6,534 square foot lot.
Monroe Home Sale Open Houses
- August 2, Saturday – 4 to 7 pm
- August 3, Sunday – 4 to 7 pm
From Fryelands Blvd go East on Wales, then North on Van., then West on Marmount. House is on right, across from Fryelands Neighborhood City Park.
- New paint, new shutters, new roof
- Dug drain around the home and added sump pump
- Rebuilt Deck, Railing and Stairs
- Replaced fence facing the street.
- Put in a two zone drip system for the garden and flowerbeds
- Built raised beds and raspberry patch
- Added new garage door
- Built attic storage with pull-down staircase in garage.
- Tiled entry and 1/2 bathroom
- Put in wood floor all first level and stairs
- Re-carpeted upstairs bedrooms
- Repainted walls, ceiling, trim, cabinets, doors of whole house, also patched sheet rock
- New kitchen counter
- Tiled back splash in kitchen
- Updated the half bath
- Added lights to entry
- Added custom bookcase and cabinet on first floor hall
- Added custom bookcase on second floor landing
- Converted formal dining room to office and added french doors (can also be 4th bedroom)
- Updated upstairs bedrooms, put wainscoting in one of the bedrooms
2014 Taxes: $2,783
Contact Gerhard Ade by email if you’re in the market to buy or sell.