Kirkland Short Sale, SOLD
This Kirkland short sale is priced for $21,000 less than the 2006 selling price. This is a home that’s perfect for laidback living by yourself and entertaining your friends.
Built solidly in 1964, the home has been renovated with 2015 features and finishes. Live in style and entertain upstairs, downstairs and outdoors. Upstairs, the kitchen features granite surfaces and sparkles with stainless steel appliances. The fully-finished downstairs includes a fully equipped bar and media room. Step outside and you are in an enclave. Host a large party or relax in the hot tub after a hard day’s work. Floors are almost entirely made of hardwood and slate. You get all this in a private, but close-in location. Be on I-405 in minutes or head to Market Street and into downtown. Explore all that Kirkland has to offer.
Facts and Features
- 11044 111th Ave NE Kirkland 98033
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 860963
- Built 1964 and remodeled 2007
- 2,500 square feet
- 9,583 square foot lot
- Huge multilevel deck with eating area and private hot tub
- 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
- 1.75 bathrooms (1 full upstairs and 3/4 downstairs)
- Kitchen with gas stove, granite surfaces, stainless steel appliances
- Two gas fireplaces
- All appliances, except washer and dryer stay with home
- Attached two-car garage
- Floor coverings: Slate and hardwoods, some wall-to-wall carpet
- 2015 Taxes $5,056
Kirkland ranked No. 5 by MONEY’S Best Places to Live 2014!
Kirkland is a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.
Kirkland is home to award-winning hotels, wineries and restaurants and hosts a dynamic repertoire of events spanning art openings and performances to athletic events, wine festivals and outdoor concerts.
From adventure and outdoor activities to shopping, strolling and sipping Washington wine with a water view, come explore all Kirkland has to offer. Check out our itineraries page for themed experiences.