Edmonds Townhouse for Sale – Sold!
This Edmonds townhouse shows pride of ownership. Move right into this 3-bed, 2.5-bath Edmonds townhouse with new carpets, kitchen floor, range, light fixtures and Milgard windows. Pheasant Run is a 12-unit pet-friendly complex with low homeowner dues. Barbecue on your deck and enjoy your private garage with storage space plus a dedicated parking spot.
With Hwy 99 and I-5 just minutes away, schools, hospital, shopping and eating places like Ranch 99 and Dick’s are within easy reach. Downtown Edmonds & Ferries are a quick six-minute drive. Located in the Edmonds School District.
- Listing Price: $225,000
- Monthly Home Owner Dues $225 (garbage, water/sewer, maintenance)
- Built 1990
- 1,230 square feet (114 square meters)
- 3 bedrooms (master with full bath)
- 2.5 bathrooms (2 full upstairs, 1/2 downstairs)
- Kitchen with ample eating space
- All appliances, except microwave stay with home
- Attached one-car garage plus one dedicated outdoor spot
- Floor coverings: Pergo brand floors, wall-to-wall carpets, linoleum and vinyl
- 2014 Taxes $1,460
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 738940
- For owner occupancy only
- Conventional financing or cash (no FHA or VA loan)
- New kitchen floor
- New light fixtures in kitchen and bathrooms
- New stove
- Milgard windows
- New wall-to-wall carpets
History of Edmonds
Long before pioneers staked their claims on Edmonds’ shores, the Snohomish tribe fished and gathered clams and native oysters. Founding Father George Brackett grew up working in the woods of Maine and New Brunswick, Canada. He moved to the Puget Sound region in 1869 or 1870. See more…
Explore the Outdoors
Stunning mountain views, sparkling Puget Sound, clean parks and lush woodlands. The natural beauty in and around Edmonds cannot be ignored. The city has more than 325 acres of parkland, more than 1000 feet of waterfront shoreline, and 20,000 square feet of flower beds. Here you’ll find all the ways to enjoy the parks, trails, and outdoor events that Edmonds has to offer. See more…
Contact Gerhard Ade by email if you’re in the market to buy or sell.