Redmond Home For Sale – Sold!
Redmond Home for Sale (sold for $627,000, listed for $560,000). Plenty of space make this totally and tastefully renovated five-bedroom home a must see. The downstairs welcomes you into a light-filled open space, stretching from the living room past the gourmet kitchen and eating space to the family room. (…continued below pictures.)
Conveniently located on the same level are an office, and bedroom with full bath. Take the stairs to the upstairs where you’ll find two full baths and four bedrooms, including the master. There is currently no other Redmond home for sale this close to the Microsoft campus. Located in the Lake Washington school district – Franklin Elementary, Rose Hill Junior High School, Lake Washington High School and Stella Choice Middle School.
Redmond Home For Sale – Some Facts
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 597530
- 2,240 square feet
- 8,480 square foot lot (fully fenced)
- Originally built in 1965
- Completely remodeled, starting in 2011
- 5 bedrooms (1 downstairs, 4 upstairs)
- 2.75 bathrooms (1 full downstairs, 1 full and 3/4 upstairs)
- Office on main floor
- Kitchen with three-year old stainless appliances and granite counter tops
- Gas stove and gas fire place
- All appliances stay with home
- Floor coverings: manufactured wood floors, wall-to-wall carpets, and tile
- Roof and furnace just three years old
- Attached two-car garage
- Fully-fenced backyard
- 2014 Taxes $4,905
- Nearby bus stop is 245 route
Pricing, Preparing & Presenting Your Home for Sale
The home owners who entrust Gerhard with their listings know from experience that his “Three P” method works. The usual results are listings that get the attention of potential buyers, get offers and sell quickly at or above list price.
If you need more detailed information on Redmond home sales, such as home prices in your neighborhood, don’t hesitate to contact me by email.