The trend in real estate is to have a templated website on some real estate portal and hand over your marketing to some third party. That’s to free you up for the “real business,” the marketers say. This assumes that every real estate agent is always busy with clients and transactions, selling and buying homes. That would be nice, but about 20% of real estate agents do about 80% of all transactions. Gratefully, the 20% includes me.
However, real estate is more than doing deals. I enjoy writing and design. The internet has been my creative backyard since 1995. SERENE™ is my online office. It is always open for business.
SERENE™ is short for SEattle Real Estate NEws. The News includes the monthly real estate results for Western Washington and monthly market trend data for more than 50 Zip Codes. News also includes new listings and the capability to search for properties across some 23 counties. My commentary covers the gamut of real estate subjects that inform both buyers and sellers. While SERENE is the hub, the spokes of the network are websites that cover certain cities exclusively. One of them is about Bellevue homes and condos.
From the homepage of SERENE you can:
- Search for Bellevue homes and other locations with curated searches.
- Search for homes all over Western Washington at your heart’s
- See maps of homes with thumbnail summary for each.
- See new homes listed in the past 24 hours.
- See property details for active listings.
- Know Seattle area real estate market trends for more than 50 Zip Codes.
- Learn why corporate relocation can be tricky.
- Learn what it takes to list and sell your home successfully.
- See custom web pages of listings I have sold.
- Search the entire site for what interests you.
- Find yourself at home if you speak German.
- Call me simply by touching the phone number on your smartphone.
- Schedule an appointment for a talk or meeting.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter.
- Send me an email.
And you can do all this on any device.
I am responsible for how SERENE looks and functions. I am striving constantly to make it more useful. Your feedback is welcome!