Three Lakes Snohomish home
The Personal Seattle Real Estate News
Three Lakes Snohomish Home – Sold
This beautiful Three Lakes Snohomish home comes with the nicest neighbors. The seller of this one-plus acre 2008 country retreat is building next door on the subdivided lot.
Experience the convenience of one-level living. Except for the upstairs bonus room, everything is on the main floor – the master suite with a five-piece bath and spacious walk-in closet, two bedrooms that share a full bath, a home office that could become a living room, the great room with kitchen, family room and dining area, the utility room, laundry, half-bath, and mud room.
…description continued below pictures of the interior.
Interior Main Floor
This Three-Lakes Snohomish home is full of thoughtful touches such as the under-the-cabinet kitchen lights that shed light on work and misplaced keys. A solar tube light here and a fan there make all the difference. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a walk-in pantry, and a gently curved breakfast counter.
The upstairs 841 square foot bonus room could be used as a home theater, exercise or playroom. Doors to the adjoining attic open to several storage spaces and have been used in a game of “hide ‘n seek”. A free-standing gas stove (propane) provides creature comfort. A full bath makes this upstairs that much more useful.
Back downstairs, the views from the light-filled inside of the home are a constant reminder of the beautiful outdoors. French doors from the great room and the master bedroom lead to a deck and flat lawn that separate the home from the surrounding trees. At the edge of the forest are cultivated garden spaces that transition smoothly into the trees behind. For the young and the old, this is a place to play and relax. The playground equipment will stay with the home if needed. The trellis next to the home will not and neither will a plant or two.
…description continued below pictures of the exterior and the upstairs bonus room.
Exterior and Upstairs Bonus Room
Fittingly, this peaceful oasis of a home is heated from the ground up. Geothermal heat is disbursed throughout the main floor with radiant floor heating below the hardwood and porcelain tile flooring. The whole-house fan and filtration refreshes and cleans the air. In case of a power outage, this Three Lakes Snohomish home is wired for a power generator. Electricity and propane gas are the other two energy sources. The propane tank is part of the property.
The attached garage is insulated. With ample room for two cars, it also houses the water storage tanks and a heat pump. Room for RV or boat parking is next to the garage.
The 1.04-acre lot is the result of a recent boundary adjustment. Snohomish County has processed and approved the creation of two lots. Public records will take another two months to be updated. This will also result in an address number change from 5628 to 5622 W Flowing Lake Rd.
A few hundred yards down the road, a path leads to the Flowing Lake where you can launch yourself or your canoe.
The commute from this remote paradise by car leads southwest to the Village of Snohomish and northwest to Everett and south to Monroe where 522 is the way west to Woodinville and Seattle (via I-405 to Kirkland and Bellevue) and Route 2 goes east to Leavenworth.
Three Lakes Snohomish Home for Sale: Basic Facts
- 5628 W Flowing Lake Rd., Snohomish, WA 98290-5514
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 1335513
- 2018 Taxes $8,756
- Built in 2008
- 2,941 square feet per Snohomish County records with 2,100 sqft on the main floor
- Cedar siding, composite roof
- 45,285 square foot lot (1.04 ac)
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full and one half-bath on the main floor
- Master suite with five-piece bath and walk-in closet
- Great room with kitchen, dining and living area
- Kitchen with eating counter and walk-in pantry
- Solid wood and porcelain tile downstairs,
- Wall-to-wall carpet in the upstairs bonus room and porcelain tile in the full bath
- Appliances that stay with home: stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave
- Refrigerator and washer/dryer do not stay with the home
- 2-car finished garage
- Energy sources: geothermal, electricity, and propane gas (tank sells with home)
- Radiant floor heating on the main floor
- Freestanding stove (propane gas) upstairs
- Utilities: Septic system, private well, and Snohomish Public Utilities
- Wired for generator
- Sump pump in crawl space for heavy rain
- RV Parking
- Flowing Lakes beach access
- Snohomish School District: Dutch Hill Elementary, Centennial Middle School, Snohomish High School
Take the iGuide Tour
Walk through every room and square foot of this Three Lakes Snohomish home right here. Turn 360 degrees from every green spot on the floorplan. Pull down the “Detail” tab to see all the room dimensions.
Watch from the Air
Directions to 5628 W Flowing Lake Rd., Snohomish, WA 98290
From Highway 2 go east on 100th St SE. Then take Spada Rd and turn onto 72nd St. SE which becomes 181st Ave SE. Turn onto Storm Lake Rd, then onto 187th Ave SE which becomes W Flowing Lake Rd.
- Nicol Boettner, Staging
- Jesse Young, Still Photography
- Baron Makanvand, iGuide Tour
- Nicolas Gerlach, Drone Video
- Aurora Printing, Flyer and Sign